Just Put On Nitto INVOs

ilovespeed

Established Member
I wanted to get the Toyo R888s, but they ebay guy didn't have anymore. I heard and read a lot of good things about these. Plus, a Cobra owner with similar power levels said they were great for him. So........

Front: 275/35/18
Rear: 295/35/18
Wheels: 18x9/10

sdc10600brushed.jpg

sdc10595a.jpg

sdc10598y.jpg

img20110413181832.jpg

Last edited:

Black03svt-2011

Established Member
They look great. Please post your opinion of them after you log some miles. My brother is thinking of getting the same tires for his gt.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I've had the same set of tires on the back of my car for 10k. I've haven't used them at an auto cross or road course but as far as daily driving is concerned they're great. No issues in the rain and they don't track the road like gsd3's.

Just make sure you take advantage of non directional rotating pattern. My passenger side rear is worn significantly more then the driver side because I forgot to rotate them.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I have these on my Cobra, same sizes, and I absolutely love them. They handle really great, have pretty damn good dry traction, and ride awesome. Nitto really hit it out of the park with these tires.

-Eric

ilovespeed

Established Member
Just make sure you take advantage of non directional rotating pattern. My passenger side rear is worn significantly more then the driver side because I forgot to rotate them.

Thanks for the advice

I finally got to get out and do some hard pulls and....WOW! I love these tires. I have 4.10 gears and they hold the power well in every gear. 1st gear is finally usable and these things just hook and go. Very Very Impressed. :rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread