just picked up my Shelby!!!!!

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
OMG this thing is fun!!! Sorry I don't have any pics but its nothing everyone hasn't seen already. She is DIB w/ black stripes, fully loaded except the stereo. I originally inquired about the car on November 11th 2011 and I finally have her in my garage today. All I can say is wow! I am very happy. For everyone still waiting, don't worry once you have it, it will be worth the wait! :rockon:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Hahaha thanks everyone. Seriously I can't describe how happy I am. I only have around 70 miles so far but so far everything is perfect. I was shocked how short and crisp the shifter is, the clutch I had to get used to which only took about 5 miles. My prelude goes in gear close to the floor, the shelby goes in gear almost completely open so you have a little play. I'm coming from a 600hp lightning and this thing still catches me off guard. Make no mistake, she is nasty!!! Quite possibly the best purchase I've ever made!

SVTKen

Established Member
DIB with black stripes is an awesome color combination. That is exactly what I ordered! Mine is presently scheduled to be built on December 17th and I can't wait to get it.

We love pics, and I haven't seen that many Shelbys in the DIB/black combo. If you have the time, please post some pics. It's all I have to look at until I get mine :)

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
DIB with black stripes is an awesome color combination. That is exactly what I ordered! Mine is presently scheduled to be built on December 17th and I can't wait to get it.

We love pics, and I haven't seen that many Shelbys in the DIB/black combo. If you have the time, please post some pics. It's all I have to look at until I get mine :)

Ok these are not the best pics (camera phone and lighting) but I can take any pics you want just let me know. Now don't get me wrong the car is shiny but still unacceptably dirty, but I told them not to touch it so I got some cleaning to do.

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

I was searching through the SIRUS radio and came across this which bothered me a little :lol1: and yes before anyone starts to give me crap, I did edit out the street names on the GPS cause I'm weird like that. Let me know if you want any other pics, I'd be happy to take em. :beer:

IMAG0170.gif

Dadz500

Established Member
Wish mine had the glass roof, she has everything else but and I think that is one of the best options there is. Enjoy her!

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Travel through your area once in a while will give you a shout out next time maybe meet for a coffee get a picture of both cars together Nice looking machine love the color lol

eagle eye

Established Member
I really love that color combo. It's a shame that some states require a front plate.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Yes, beautiful color combo! I would have gone that route if I wasn't already coming from a Sonic Blue 2003 Cobra. Just wanted something a little different. Congrats on your new ride! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread