Just picked up my Mystic Vert!!!!!!

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
I was just looking around and happened to find this car for sale. I wasnt looking for one just always wanted a Mystic Vert. Found this for sale from the original owner who needed to sell ASAP. This thing is spotless with only 9,880 on the odo, and never seen a drop of rain. Couldnt pass up the offer so I got it. This thing is beautiful, pictures do not do justice! It came with ALL documents, and still has the new car smell. Just sucks I can only put 1,000 or less miles a year on it with the insureance I put on it. But its a sweet car!! Here are a few pics from when I picked it up
mystic.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic6.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic5.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic4.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic3.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic2.jpg
[/IMG]
mystic1.jpg
[/IMG]

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This car is gonna be the garage queen. I have my black coupe for the track....Shes a virgin thats how I wanna keep her!

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Congrats! I picked mine up on July 10th with 22,000 miles and I'll never forget that day. My dream car was finally a reality. Enjoy it, man! :beer:

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
Thanks. Yea they are just awesome, I forget what its like driving one on these stock compared to my KB car.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Took it for a short ride earlier before it rained and its nice to cruise with the top down.

Welcome to the world of Mystichrome. I had mine picked up and driven back to Texas in 2005 with only 2500 miles on it. It sat in my garage for almost 5 months before I even set eyes on it.

now you have to do the following:

a: change your screen name
b: Lower it.
c: subframes so it will handle better
d: get different insurance. There are a few companies that will let you drive it a few more miles a year 3-5k rather than the 1k you can do now.

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
Welcome to the world of Mystichrome. I had mine picked up and driven back to Texas in 2005 with only 2500 miles on it. It sat in my garage for almost 5 months before I even set eyes on it.

now you have to do the following:

a: change your screen name
b: Lower it.
c: subframes so it will handle better
d: get different insurance. There are a few companies that will let you drive it a few more miles a year 3-5k rather than the 1k you can do now.

Yea Im gonna look into different companies, but it was nice to add it for only 300 more a year. Which I thought was really cheap considering. But all I wanna do is go drive that thing, its a eye magnet!!

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
It has a cat-back on it, but I got the stock exhaust with the car when I bought it. I got it for 28,000. Not too bad for a low mileaged single owner car thats been taken care of. Its pretty much gonna sit in the garage and only come out on the super nice days when I dont wanna drive my 03 cobra. The car has EVERY document that you can think of.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
way to go man!!!! i say keep it stock or barely stock. thats why you have the black kb.....to do some damage on the strip and street. this one you just wanna be seen in.

Users who are viewing this thread