Just picked up another project 93!

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
I just bought another rough example of a 1993 Teal Cobra, I am going to tear it down and completly restore the car! It is build number 187, it was on ebay for sale a couple of days ago! It has had a rough past but I hope to bring it back to its original beauty!

Last edited:

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Nice to see one being restored and such a low number to. Good luck.

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the agreement on restoration, the car has had a ruff life and I hope to bring it back to where it needs to be!

stangbear427

Established Member
You have way too many cars. You need to unload at least one before bringing this one in. Let me assist you, starting with the red/black '93 GT.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I was hoping a true enthusiast would get that car and do the "right" thing with it. Glad to see that is happening and congrats!! :beer:

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
I will try to get some pics of the rough parts of the car so that you all can see I am not just being picky!

Last edited:

asperformance

Banned
Congrats, I called him about the car, I live in NC I spoke with you at Mustang week, I built the teal 03 Cobra. I actually would have paid him more for the car but I guess you went up and looked at it. I found a nice red car with no sunroof, I owned it a long time ago, he is looking to sell it, So it worked out for both of us, Oh I sold my tela black cloth car a whil back it was your sister car. I sold it to a guy on the boars in WA state. Take car and if you need any info of restoring 93's let me know, I have done a few, I rotissary restored 2 of them, I have all the correct paint codes for the under hood paint, It was a pain in the butt to find, Take care. Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread