just picked up an LFP dual pass HE

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
Just want to say LFP customer service is top notch. Spoke with jessie and squared away the discount, Ordered it on friday it was on my door Tuesday when I came home from work. I haven't installed it yet but let me just say opening the box I was impressed, great quality product with detailed color instructions and all hardware including hose and hose clamps. I must say if you are on the fence about what HE to get I can only say go LFP and you will not be dissappointed 379.00 for a dual pass stenceled and shipped to my door. just wanted to give you guys a big :thumbsup:

optx002

Established Member
Did you happen to find out what about the dual pass is different from their standard one? it seems to look the same on their website. can you post some pics please?

I8URZ28

Established Member
optx002 said:
Did you happen to find out what about the dual pass is different from their standard one? it seems to look the same on their website. can you post some pics please?

what he said, fluid passes through it twice. In theory it should cool the liquid more than a single pass unit. it is simply MASSIVE compaired to the stock unit. It should be a nice upgrade seeing how it has been in the high 90's all week here I think It will be put to good use :rockon: I will post some pics when I start the install. I will be ordering the IC res in about a week or so and will probably wait until then and just put them both in together.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
My single pass LFP is working great so far...got up to 105 today...I don't bang on the car in the heat though...

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
i got one of the first ones they released and have to say im extrememly happy with it installation was a breeze and had everything with it to put it together.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hardest part is getting the stocker out. Install is a BREEZE..at least it is with the AFCO DP unit, I would imagine they are very similar.

I8URZ28

Established Member
it looks pretty easy and all hardware including longer length hoses and clamps are included. The inlet and outlet are on the same side seeing how the fluid circulates through twice(hence the longer hoses in the kit)

Users who are viewing this thread