Just picked up 2013 Shelby Saturday

antabner

Established Member
If I add Ford racing throttle body, stainlessworks headers + full exhaust with high flow cats sct tuned about how much horsepower and torque will I make

railroad

Established Member
Let me advise you on how to save a lot of head scratching and mis steps, Call Van at Revan Racing.
I am sure some catted cars make some good hp, but I am betting you can run an O/R in Ark. Listen to some clips on the sound with just an O/R pipe. Louder for sure, but very driveable. Headers will add to the sound. I know I did not answer your question, but Van can give you some ball park numbers on different combos.

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
dual 65mm throttlebody alone will be ~635rwhp. headers will make about 25-35 more pending cats, full exhaust from there back maybe 2-5 more if that.

660-680 rwhp pending what dyno you are on and how it's tuned.

carguy19

Established Member
If I add Ford racing throttle body, stainlessworks headers + full exhaust with high flow cats sct tuned about how much horsepower and torque will I make

+2

call Van from Revan Racing for parts and he will advise you the right way to do things.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I live in Arkansas as well, so depending on where you are I can let you check out my 13-6 kit and and what the car sounds like with an offroad H and stock mufflers.

Users who are viewing this thread