just ordered the 670 hp gt from Lebanon ford

malibu78

Established Member
Hey Fellas,

It has been a few years since I posted on the site. In 2012 I owned a 300a GT with an alternvative tune. The car was 6m 3.73. On slicks and front runners it went a best of 11.69. This 2017 gt 300a is my first supercharged car. I ordered a 2017 a6 with 3.55 gears. Any advice on how to get the best performance outta this package. I am extremely excited. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

malibu78

Established Member
Why didn't you get the 727 hp GT?

http://www.fordoflebanon.com/the-727-hp-mustang.htm[/WQUOTE]

Wanted to be able to still see a Hellcat in the rear view mirror. Totally kidding. Your car is sweet looking. I wanted to keep the warranty. After the warranty expires, I plan i having our local tuner, very reputable work his magic. Any advice on the supercharged cars in regards to performance. This is my first one.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I thought the Phase 2 LFP 727 Mustang came with a 3 year warranty?

malibu78

Established Member
I spoke to roush and they are looking into possibly providing a warranty on the 727 hp. They do offer a warranty on parts installed but voids the factory warranty at this point in time.

malibu78

Established Member
What was the price and what is the ETA? I see the stage 2 is $40k, but don't see a price for the stage 1.

Both are 39995 for a 6m 300a GT. I ordered mine with an automatic and 3.55 gear which added approx $1500. I few guys on the forum with the STAGE 3 roush mustang (same HP and TQ package) run between 125-128 mph in the 1/4 et will vary depending on traction.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I just put in an inquiry for the 727 hp i want a magnetic base auto with 3:55's im gonna trade my modded 12 in on it ...or sell my car outright to the right buyer!

Question: does anyone know if they put the heavy duty axles in the rear?

thehunterooo

Established Member
I just put in an inquiry for the 727 hp i want a magnetic base auto with 3:55's im gonna trade my modded 12 in on it ...or sell my car outright to the right buyer!

Question: does anyone know if they put the heavy duty axles in the rear?

Does not seem like it, looks like they just put the SC on and that is it.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Does not seem like it, looks like they just put the SC on and that is it.

Ok thats fine , i had planned on factory ordering a 2017 the modding it myself...this car gives me the power upfront and then i can add suspension axles drag radials etc...

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Gonna start putting together a parts list...lol axles ...suspension and a driveshaft will be my 1st 3 mods....

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
So the 675hp and 727hp are the same price?

Yeah so might as well go with the higher hp. Rwhp on the 727 is about 635 based on Dyno runs i saw on youtube. But you add longtubes custom exhaust and a custom dyno tune with some lucas octane booster i bet you could hit about 690 rwhp...

NiceCobra

Established Member
I know they are getting a ridiculous amt of calls for this deal.
But call your local ford dealer and see if they will offer the deal. I found 2 local dealers to me that would do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread