Just ordered some new parts!!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Nothing big just a Mac 2.5" o/r h-pipe, autometer Lunar series water temp and oil pressure gauges, with pillar pod, and a raptor shift light(red). Not a big I'm just excited.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Nice! Gotta love new parts. I put some bullitt pedals on my car last week. Also not big but its great to get new parts.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Absolutely. Thats the great thing about our cars. So many little things to make the difference. Make 'em your own and stand out. I sure know I nickel and dime mine haha. Twenty here...hundred there :)

UCBeau

WhiteDevil said:
Nice! Gotta love new parts. I put some bullitt pedals on my car last week. Also not big but its great to get new parts.
how hard was the pedal install? i have a set but havent had the time to put them on yet.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
how hard was the pedal install? i have a set but havent had the time to put them on yet.
Dead Pedal= Cake pop old one off push new one on
Gas= Not bad but annoying have to punch our a metal pin and then change the pedals and pound the pin back in
Clutch/Brake= The toughest part you MUST heat them up in boiling water to get the rubber soft and then you can work on stretching them over the metal part.

All in al it took me like an hour including removing and reinstallng my drivers seat. Mustangtuning.com has a good set of instructions that i used.

Users who are viewing this thread