just ordered my gt500 from my powerlease

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
...and the salesman who took my order is the son of my VP and he said that we'll work on getting it for me at d-plan!! :banana: :pepper: :banana:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
jazzkiller34 said:
...and the salesman who took my order is the son of my VP and he said that we'll work on getting it for me at d-plan!! :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Congrats :beer: You Power Lease guys have been screwed around enough already. All of you should be given a real deal considering what Ford has put you through.....Steve

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Powerlease Guys getting screwed......

Well your right on.....If we had received our options as promised, 2 years ago, the guys that wanted to sell their options probably could have sold those options before the dealers started up, and made a fortune.....To this date, we have not received our options, or even gotten a written apology or letter of explanation from SVT concerning the delay.......In all my conversations with SVT never once did I get "we are sorry", or an apology for the delay.....just excuses and many "inferences" that the options should be mailed "soon", and that B-S started in August of 2004......

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
1993cobramustan said:
Well your right on.....If we had received our options as promised, 2 years ago, the guys that wanted to sell their options probably could have sold those options before the dealers started up, and made a fortune.....To this date, we have not received our options, or even gotten a written apology or letter of explanation from SVT concerning the delay.......In all my conversations with SVT never once did I get "we are sorry", or an apology for the delay.....just excuses and many "inferences" that the options should be mailed "soon", and that B-S started in August of 2004......

i'm sure it's the same for your dealership that it was for mine. contact your dealer that you leased from before and let them know that you KNOW that ford is setting aside extra shelby's for powerlease customers and that they should have received notification that they will be getting an extra shelby to order for you. then go down and order that baby!!

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Zalec said:
+1

is it better then my a-plan?

powerlease was the name ford gave to their lease program to get rid of the '04 lightnings and cobra's. people were told that if they leased one of those for 2 years, they would be first in line to get the new cobra or the new lightning. i leased a lightning 2 years ago and with the demise of the new lightning, i didn't think i was getting anything. but then i was told that i get first rights to a shelby because of the powerlease.

Three Cobras

Established Member
You don't have to go back to the Powerlease dealer - the car is allocated to you by name - assuming these jerks get off their butts and mail it out. My Powerlease dealer tried to jack the price with an ADM even though the car does not come out of his allocation. I walked to a different dealer for X-Plan. In addition, same deal applies if you turn in your 2004 Powerlease car.

2xtreme

Established Member
Power Lease Voucher

jazzkiller34 said:
I have a power lease voucher being sent to me from SVT. I have decided not to purchase the vehicle. I was going to sell the voucher. Any idea what the going rate for the vouchers?

Thanks

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
jazzkiller34 said:
i'm sure it's the same for your dealership that it was for mine. contact your dealer that you leased from before and let them know that you KNOW that ford is setting aside extra shelby's for powerlease customers and that they should have received notification that they will be getting an extra shelby to order for you. then go down and order that baby!!

You cannot order your Powerlease car without a Powerlease option, and the enclosed ordering instructions.....Anyone that tells you otherwise is not informed....The Powerlease options have not been mailed as of this post.....

Users who are viewing this thread