Just ordered my 2011 Grabber Blue 5.0!!

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
:banana:

Anyways just wanted to share the good news.. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Grabber Blue 2011 GT with the GT Premium package... Can't friggin wait... Gonna be 2 to 3 months but it already seems like an eternity.
:beer::rockon::burnout:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
right under 32 with x plan.. And thanx guys. Anyways went with the GT premium package. Didnt get Nav, glass roof, or Brembos package just cause i want to pick my own wheels and cant justify 1,700 just for brakes if Im not keepin the wheels.

Last edited:

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
right under 32 with x plan.. And thanx guys. Anyways went with the GT premium package. Didnt get Nav, glass roof, or Brembos package just cause i want to pick my own wheels and cant justify 1,700 just for brakes if Im not keepin the wheels.

Should be xplan minus the $500 rebate if the its still available when you take delivery :rockon:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Should be xplan minus the $500 rebate if the its still available when you take delivery :rockon:

You may even be able to find a dealer to order you a unit at invoice if you look around. I know there is one in Texas that will. I would think invoice is less than x-plan, and would stil be eligible for rebates and incentives.

Users who are viewing this thread