just ordered my 2010 for $500 under and

aquack

Established Member
they have one more allocation and they will do the same deal for a coupe or convertible. e-mail me if you want contact info but only if you are ready to pull the trigger. They said I can post but they would like to avoid tire kickers
I think this is a good deal--what does everyone else think?

[email protected]

aquack

Established Member
price

you can price them on edmunds and the price is $500 under msrp. it is a 2010

mine will be 49375 with hid's and car cover. I am not a fan of shaker or nav

JymBart

Established Member
HID Option

When did they say you'll get delivery? I've heard you can't order the HID option yet. If $500.00 off seems a good deal for you, that's all that matters

SpectorV

Established Member
nice, but some jack the prices up when the cars come in if they think they can get it. Many got screwed over like this.

aquack

Established Member
gt 500

I have purchased 6 new mustangs(many cobras) from this dealership over the past 19 years. They will not do anything to change. I actually agreed to pay sticker and they said 500 off. I guess I am just looking to see what you guys think these things will demand in 2 months when they start hitting the dealerships. A couple other local dealers said no way to sticker and they plan on getting more than sticker. Anyway, what do you guys think these will bring? Think they will demand more than sticker?

drmustang

Banned
I have purchased 6 new mustangs(many cobras) from this dealership over the past 19 years. They will not do anything to change. I actually agreed to pay sticker and they said 500 off. I guess I am just looking to see what you guys think these things will demand in 2 months when they start hitting the dealerships. A couple other local dealers said no way to sticker and they plan on getting more than sticker. Anyway, what do you guys think these will bring? Think they will demand more than sticker?

Over sticker on a 2010? They are strokin you big time. The retailers are up against market saturation and multiple 4 figure price increases. Some of these 2010s will collect dust with an asking of invoice.

aquack

Established Member
gt 500

No way, dealers are still getting over invoice on 08's and 09's. The new model will demand over sticker in most cases in my opinion. However, I could be wrong and appreciate your opinion which is why I asked for it. I would appreciate others. All I know is I ordered mine in Grabber blue with white stripes for 500 under. I hope they hold value so I do not feel ripped.

aquack

Established Member
Hid's

My dealer just received confirmation on my car and there is no hold up due to the HID'S. Car is scheduled to be built at the end of March. They have another one available if anyone is interested in ordering one. They may get another allocation.

damon94

Established Member
you have to shop around. I called westway in irving texas where I bought my first one, and they will give me 1500 under sticker. depending on where you live it would still probably be cheaper to buy it in texas and pay 500 bucs to get it shipped to ya, or ask the dealership what they would charge to ship it.

cbr1000

Established Member
My dealer just received confirmation on my car and there is no hold up due to the HID'S. Car is scheduled to be built at the end of March. They have another one available if anyone is interested in ordering one. They may get another allocation.

That's incorrect. There is a HID hold. You along with many others waiting for the HID release will not see a car till July/August (unless something just changed today which is possible, but I would have been contacted by the dealer because I've ordered one too). Do not pay more than MSRP for it.

sofine21

Established Member
I got a Frod dealer done to a few hundred over invoice on a 2010 but cannot order right now because of job situation......went through about thirty dealers before I found one willing to order at that price......08's and 09's are invoice all day.

Users who are viewing this thread