Just ordered from SMP!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
They can both be applied by hand. If you have a darker colored car (Redfire) I would suggest looking at the Clearkote Red Machine Glaze (can be used by hand, ultra-easy). Makes the metallic in Redfire pop and richens the red as well.

Finish with CMW, stand back and admire your work.

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
Well I did the whole strip,clay,wash,polish and wax today with the new stuff and WOW awesome stuff!!

I will get pic's tommorow,I went to work at 6 am,got off at noon,and then did all the above and just finished up.I'm too friggen tired to go take pic's and Kansas is playing right now :)

jcobra

Established Member
The results will not be anywhere near as good without the porter cable. I just spent the last three days of and on doing my black cobra with optimum polish, poorboys ex and nattys paste wax along with the pads I bought from SMP. I was very happy with the results even in the sun and using a garage lamp it looked great.

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
jcobra said:
The results will not be anywhere near as good without the porter cable. I just spent the last three days of and on doing my black cobra with optimum polish, poorboys ex and nattys paste wax along with the pads I bought from SMP. I was very happy with the results even in the sun and using a garage lamp it looked great.

I don't know about that.I don't think it can get anymore reflective than what it is right now :)

jcobra

Established Member
Lances03GT said:
I don't know about that.I don't think it can get anymore reflective than what it is right now :)

You can make it reflective by hand, but you cannot remove imperfections/swirls by hand.

Users who are viewing this thread