Just ordered a powerpipe from AFM for my procharger!

Cobie03

Established Member
I recently checked their website and it said they finally put together a powerpipe for 96-04 mustangs with a procharger P1sc and D1sc. I called and spoke to Jerry (nice guy) and he told me they just recently put them together and tested them with very nice results. I asked him if they were available for the 99/01 procharged cobra and he said yes. He than tells me they have been dyno tested with increases of 1-3lbs of boost and 20rwhp. I said I'll take it. :pepper: It comes in on friday and can't wait to strap that baby on! My fellow procharged cobra brothers should check this out.
Here is AFM's orderline 1-888-715-6497.
Here is there tech line (for any ?'s) 1-217-935-2384

:beer:

Cobie03

Established Member
The only other powerpipe I knew of for the procharger was morpheus, but he went out of business. And Anderson Ford Motorsports has been making vortech and paxton powerpipes for quite a while with good results. So the procharger one I am sure will be just as good. :pepper:

Cobie03

Established Member
I paid $260 for the piece. I was also looking at that Mr. Freeze they have to offer (article on it in the new 5.0 mag), but this good for now. It will be good to see that cheap piece of plastic with the squashed filter that procharger supplies gone. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread