Just opened the box of H&R springs and they look used. Please verify these springs

Killer Cobra

Established Member
I can't win. I don't trust anyone anymore unless I buy parts in person!! This crap has to stop! I thought they where blue.

These are the 51659.2 H&R Sport Springs from Tire Rack (So the box says) The box looks 10 years old.

They are gray in color. The painted area in gray is chipped off 30% of the springs and rusting about 20% with some sort of sand or dirt all over one of them. I need to take pics of this.

There is white numbers saying:

29 465 VA
29 465 HA

I’m getting tired of all this.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
According to Maximum Motorsports they should be white. And they are selling them for 249/set. You did order Urethane Spring Isolators also right. If not you really need to.

Are you going to the SVTOA meeting tomorrow?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Killer Cobra
I can't win. I don't trust anyone anymore unless I buy parts in person!! This crap has to stop! I thought they where blue.

These are the 51659.2 H&R Sport Springs from Tire Rack (So the box says) The box looks 10 years old.

They are gray in color. The painted area in gray is chipped off 30% of the springs and rusting about 20% with some sort of sand or dirt all over one of them. I need to take pics of this.

There is white numbers saying:

29 465 VA
29 465 HA

I’m getting tired of all this.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41809&highlight=H&R+springs+part

Nope, I got mine from SpeedWorx. We wound up calling H&R to verify my springs because I was expecting white paint and these were navy blue, and the rear pair were marked with the "51659.2" part number while the front pair were marked "51659". They said that was correct so I put 'em on .

Call them 1-888-827-8881
http://www.hrsprings.com/site/index.html

Killer Cobra

Established Member
These were $218. White would be the 3rd color that's been told to me.
They have a 1.6F and 1.5R drop. No, I didn't know I needed isolators.
What would happen without them?

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Killer Cobra
No, I didn't know I needed isolators. What would happen without them?

You can use the stock isolators, but they are rubber it's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread