Just off the dyno..

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
Just got the JDM 6lb Pulley...JDM cold air....and SCT Tuner dyno tune...Stock with my Magnaflow catback..was 331.86 RWHP....and 377.18 RWTQ...with the mods....i got 381.60 RWHP...and 474.70 RWTQ ....Run conditions...were hot and humid..93.80 F...and 29.65 in-Hg....i think the numbers are pretty good for a hot day...what do you guys think?????? :rockon: :rockon:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Really close to my numbers of 380/460.. I got a 6lb lower, and K&N FIPK with a Predator. Did you change your plugs?

Lightning28307

Established Member
be careful with that 6lb ion the winter ensure that you have a winter tune or your tuck will go kaboom!!!

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
[email protected] almost melted the igloo ffs!!!!!.........no i didnt change the plugs(nvr spds)...i think i will be around your numbers mike when the air chills a bit.....what was your air temp and humidity when you dynoed??????..well......i videoed the whole thing....just got to figure out how to covert a DVD to an mpeg or an avi.....so i can post it......BTW...when will i be able too post attachments....been a member for 5 months....thanks guys....let the MODS BEGIN!!!!

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
yeah lightning28307....i wont drive it in the winter....and i already am prepared for when it gets colder.....he has a program for that (on the SCT X-Calibrator)..also i will have to stay outta boost.....or...KABOOM!!!!!!!!...

I dont know if they have this at where you dyno, but a port-a-cool works AWESOME. I datalog my temps and the port-a-cool works like a champ. takes out the humidity and gives a huge drop in temp. Was that dyno-run on a MD or dynojet?

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
it was a dynojet.......wonder if there is something wrong??????........i cant wait for a cooler day...then redyno my L......see if its the heat or the truck......

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Make sure you throw in some colder plugs. From everyone ive talked to, colder plugs are a MUST. NGK TR6s would work. (Part#4177 if im not mistaken) i have a set going in mine today.

Users who are viewing this thread