Just need a wheel-pinion

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Hey guys,
Im thinking about ordering new wheels, just gonna go with a basic FR500 style if I do, but I was just wondering, what do you guys think of gold?

I'm thinking of powdercoating my stockers gold , OR the new FR500's gold w/ a machined lip, and I just cant decide if i love it enough to pay for it. Here's a pic to help, what do you think?

PS.. Pic is RK Plasmas, not FR500.

bbs-1.jpg

Last edited:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Personally I think that looks sick as hell! But I'm very partial to gold/bronze wheels. If I didn't have a few stang's rolling FR500's in my town I'd probably do that same combo. Seriously dude, go for it!

-Eric

osmin c

Established Member
That looks awesome! I have never really wanted to get any other wheels for my car but after seeing this I am really wondering what my black car would look like with the same setup. I say go for it. :rockon:

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Thanks guys, I definitely want this setup but i'm scared the finished product will be unfulfilling, my gf HATES it, but I love it, it's really 50/50, and some people are like " WOW that looks great!" and others are just like " ew, gold, seriously? what is it a minivan?"

metaman

Established Member
Yes, looks awesome. You could probably just paint them with some good high temp paint, assuming you have some paint skills. You would just need to sand them down first.

osmin c

Established Member
ririck, would you mind photoshopping the car black so I can get an idea of what my car might look like?

bwahl602

Established Member
theres another car on here w bronze fr500s and they look good

btw those are fr500s, not bbs rks

looks good man

KILRSVT

Established Member
that looks awesome I wonder how much it would cost to powder coat them getting my anthracite fr500 down the road i wonder how bronze would look on a silver car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread