Just moved to Arizona . . .

mineralstangt

Established Member
Queen Creek or San Tan Valley I think it's called now, anyway just got here and was curious to where the Az members are and what's good out here.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Welcome to AZ! I am in the Chandler area. I just recently got my Cobra from the San Tan Valley area. Nice state but it can get really really hot!

mineralstangt

Established Member
Thanks, I think Chandler is like 2 cities away from me here. It's not too bad here weather wise but I've been visiting here since '06 so I'm just used to it. I'm trying to see what's out here right now pertaining to the job market. You wouldn't by any chance have any references would ya? I've spent most of my adult life in management for Discount Tire Co. since turning 19 but now I'm kind of searching to see what else is out here. Any pics of your car? Just wondering if I've seen it yet, I've seen quite a few stangs out here but none that ever pay any more attention other than just staring at my car or trying to get me to mess around on the street.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Yah it is really close. Oh yah I guess you have acclimated to it. It's not that bad I guess if your used to it. No sorry I don't, I'm still in college just working part time with a GT and a Cobra. I'll load some pictures to my profile by the weekend when I wash her. I haven't seen yours around, I'm sure I'd notice that GT easily, it's pretty dang clean! Yes I agree that's what is always around here just punks wanting to race in heavy traffic or dogging other stangers. It's ridiculous, I've only met about 10 cool stang guys around here. Than again they're all turboed or procharged.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Whatup im in Tempe for a little while longer before I move back to San Diego. If you need any work or a tune bring it to AMP!

mineralstangt

Established Member
I may just do that, any idea where I can get a stall convertor for a good deal, new or used? Probably used, working with a limited budget here, LoL.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
AMP has a used/ salvage yard a block from their main location. you might be able to stumble on some budget stuff! I got a replacement stock H pipe and door panel piece together for 190 bucks!

Users who are viewing this thread