Just minding my own

ATX5.0

Established Member
This happened yesterday evening as I was filling up at the local gas station. Pulling out normally, not revving at anyone, taking it is easy since It was my 3x filling up this week fML , I see a Harley in my rear mirror. He's right on my rear bumper and I can hear him blasting his music and revving his choppa. Don't think too much of it until he decides to get right next to me and rev it again, Guess to make sure I heard him. Granted I'm at idle pulling out and he takes off at the same time(not smart since their was oncoming traffic). He goes WOT and crosses a couple lanes, cutting cars off. I come up and he's at the light and I give him a little 3k revv, so he can hear the coyote! Dude decides to jump 3! Lanes over (gets in the bicycle lane /next to the curb, lol) and comes to where im sitting at, redlines at my window and just blasts through the red light. At this point I'm like TF? Rage? Showing off? Idk, just made him seem like a dbag. Funny sidenote, a Tahoe took off after him as soon as the light turned green. I just lol and take off like normal.

Last edited:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
There are some people in this world that are not normal.
In their minds they have something to prove to the world.
These are the people "normal" people should avoid.

A few years ago we went on an annual boys weekend away.
On the way back we were in 2 cars, My 05 S197 4.6L S/C and a 2010 GT500 vert. Both cars run low 11's.
We were driving about 75-80mph on cruise control driving in the right lane and moving over to the left to pass.
We come up on an old Fox body vert that is rolling around 60mph in the left lane.
For several miles I'm waiting for him to pull over to the right to let us pass but he doesn't.
When the road is clear I downshift and step on it to pass him on the right.
Once along side of him he veers into my lane forcing me to use the shoulder to avoid him.
I step on it and start putting distance between myself and him.
My friend hangs back and eventually a few miles down the road I run into traffic.
The foxbody comes flying by me on the shoulder at over 90 MPH.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Lol @ the Tahoe.

About two years ago, my buddy was driving me and some friends to a bowling alley in Hattiesburg in his gtp. On the way there, we came to a red light with a 350z beside us. On the other side was an old ranger work truck with a ladder in the back and a big decal for the business on the side.

I was wasted on moonshine and got my friend to rev at the 350z, but the 350z owner didn't want any part in it.

I was very disappointed until, while the light was still red, the work truck launched out spinning the wheels and left both cars sitting there. To this day, I wonder what he was thinking and why I thought it was a good idea to mix moonshine and mike's hard lemonade.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Jesus, you just reminded me what happens when the weather warms up here. Won't be long before all the Harley douches will be going down my main street revving like a bunch of retards on their first dirtbike.

shurur

Established Member
Motorcycle weekend NH
I turned off the HWY to get gas, going pretty fast off the ramp....had to stop to yield to oncoming traffic. Motorcycles was behind me; he touches my bumper. I put down my window, and he pulls up beside yelling, "you almost killed me....you slowed down too fast!!" ..along with other bs...then took off...speeding

Watch out for motorcycles...they're everywhere..even behind you.

My Audi is not brake challenged..
Damned Audi guys...

ATX5.0

Established Member
Jesus, you just reminded me what happens when the weather warms up here. Won't be long before all the Harley douches will be going down my main street revving like a bunch of retards on their first dirtbike.

Yup, exactly! Weather here in austin was 70. I'm sure I'll run into that biker again

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
There are some people in this world that are not normal.
In their minds they have something to prove to the world.
These are the people "normal" people should avoid.

A few years ago we went on an annual boys weekend away.
On the way back we were in 2 cars, My 05 S197 4.6L S/C and a 2010 GT500 vert. Both cars run low 11's.
We were driving about 75-80mph on cruise control driving in the right lane and moving over to the left to pass.
We come up on an old Fox body vert that is rolling around 60mph in the left lane.
For several miles I'm waiting for him to pull over to the right to let us pass but he doesn't.
When the road is clear I downshift and step on it to pass him on the right.
Once along side of him he veers into my lane forcing me to use the shoulder to avoid him.
I step on it and start putting distance between myself and him.
My friend hangs back and eventually a few miles down the road I run into traffic.
The foxbody comes flying by me on the shoulder at over 90 MPH.
Sounds like a typical Mustang owner!

I was pulling out of my work lot and a burgundy s281 kitted new edge passes by and just revs the crap out of his motor. The entire time on the commute home he is doing the same thing (there is traffic on the expressway). I decide to run him and wait till we both get enough space and i just gun it. Needless to say it was probably a no exhaust + bolt-on s281 kit only, I didnt hear any whines and he was not close.

I'm starting to understand the loud exhausts of mustangs and how sometimes it is just more bark than bite. There isnt a day that goes by that I think about jumping to the next car.

Users who are viewing this thread