Just killed a new G35 and Skyline wanna be!

Tman

Established Member
Well I never usually post my kills but this one was worth it-trust me!!
Im coming home just cruising with my wife and along came two 'COOL' dudes just ripping by me. Well I didnt bite at first especially that I knew the last set of stop lights were coming before hitting the freeway. Well I get behind them and they started laughing at my car and kinda pissed me off when one of them told me to stay back and watch how real cars go!! :shrug: Well, he said that in a kinda funny way and I thought to myself-go time!
Just before the light turns green they started revving the shit out of their cars and then both just nailed it! I got a bit of a wheel hop but then hooked after 30 or so, they guy in the 240SX that looked ALL GOOD with huge wing and looked like 19's got smoked instantly by the G35 which was about a car length in front of me by now. Quickly I moved to the other lane in front of the SKYLINE wanna be, going around 60 with an open road now and just punched it. Went into third quickly, then forth and by the time I hit just over 130's looked back to see how far the G35 was. It wasnt pretty-at least 7-8 cars back! Got off the throttle and waited a bit but no show, not even a flyby. :cryying: Kept driving for another couple of minutes and stopped at a light turning into the city off the highway. The moron in the 240SX pulled beside me and said-THIS SHIT MUST BE SPRAYING AT LEAST 175!! I just gave him a look, laughed and went away. Suprisingly the guy in the G35 was pretty cool about it and gave me a nod but the moron in the other car sure had a big mouth. I know its not a major kill but it felt good especially after someone has put your car down in the PINTO league(sorry no offence to Pinto owners,hehe) from trash talking. Sorry for the long post but had to vent a bit too. All in all wife was happy too! :beer:

Black03Serpent

Established Member
nice kill, especially the G35, they can be pesky.... but man, i must live in a different world... every kill-post always starts with a story about trash-talking punks who are angry at the world... i'd love to come up against someone talking smack; it's so ridiculous... people know our cars are fast, so why not just shut the hell up and prepare to get smoked :burn:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Good kill.

The 350Z's here have finally learned their place in the food chain. No more pesky flies. ZZZZZZZ........SWAT!

maddrabitt

Established Member
I was coming home from San Diego about a month or two ago and saw a G35, M3, and something else (cant remember) all lining up on the 5 about to race. I was a few cars back trying to get lined up with them, but they left before I got there. I stayed on it and by 120 or so I was ripping past all of them, even after being about 4-5 cars or so back from the jump. The guys didnt look too happy that I invited myself to their race and spanked em like a couple beeeoootches! Good kill...

91tbird

Established Member
Tman said:
Well I never usually post my kills but this one was worth it-trust me!!
Im coming home just cruising with my wife and along came two 'COOL' dudes just ripping by me. Well I didnt bite at first especially that I knew the last set of stop lights were coming before hitting the freeway. Well I get behind them and they started laughing at my car and kinda pissed me off when one of them told me to stay back and watch how real cars go!! :shrug: Well, he said that in a kinda funny way and I thought to myself-go time!
Just before the light turns green they started revving the shit out of their cars and then both just nailed it! I got a bit of a wheel hop but then hooked after 30 or so, they guy in the 240SX that looked ALL GOOD with huge wing and looked like 19's got smoked instantly by the G35 which was about a car length in front of me by now. Quickly I moved to the other lane in front of the SKYLINE wanna be, going around 60 with an open road now and just punched it. Went into third quickly, then forth and by the time I hit just over 130's looked back to see how far the G35 was. It wasnt pretty-at least 7-8 cars back! Got off the throttle and waited a bit but no show, not even a flyby. :cryying: Kept driving for another couple of minutes and stopped at a light turning into the city off the highway. The moron in the 240SX pulled beside me and said-THIS SHIT MUST BE SPRAYING AT LEAST 175!! I just gave him a look, laughed and went away. Suprisingly the guy in the G35 was pretty cool about it and gave me a nod but the moron in the other car sure had a big mouth. I know its not a major kill but it felt good especially after someone has put your car down in the PINTO league(sorry no offence to Pinto owners,hehe) from trash talking. Sorry for the long post but had to vent a bit too. All in all wife was happy too! :beer:

Your thinking Silvia wannabe not skyline wannabe. Skyline is a totally different car, while the silvia and 240/280 are similar.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
91tbird said:
Your thinking Silvia wannabe not skyline wannabe. Skyline is a totally different car, while the silvia and 240/280 are similar.

I think he meant Skyline. I'm sure the thing was body modded to look like a Paul Walker machine.

Tman

Established Member
Thanks guys! Ya thats my wifes car now-used to mine but took the mods off and shes driving it now along with the vans,hehe. Im taking it out as we speak so only 03 Cobra stays! Sorry! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread