Just installed the Stingers... sweeeet!

04CobraOwner

Established Member
My buddy used to give me shit because I had to honk the horn when I got to his house (to let him know I was there). He used to say "If you get rid of that lame-ass stock exhaust, I'll KNOW when you are here..."

So - got an email from Nino at Ninosport - said I could get the stingers from him for $599.95 with free shipping - so I took him up on it. Backed up the rear on to ramps - it was a little tight, but my buddy and I swapped them in about an hour and a half.

I can sum up the sound in one word - sweet... :) They are loud - not obnoxiously loud, but you can hear them. I have a vert, so I wanted to make sure they weren't TOO loud when cruising.

Did they pass the test? Well - I went to pick up my buddy and he was waiting on the porch. I said "wassup? you were supposed to wait inside and see if you hear the exhaust when I pull up into the driveway!"

He replied with - "That's why I'm outside - I heard you coming down the street..."

as I said - sweet.

There is a little drone at around 2100 rpm when pushing lightly on the gas - but not bad.

Thanks Nino!

whitesnake04

Established Member
I have Stingers on my Mach 1 and I love them. I ended getting Magnaflows for my Cobra.

Now I wish I had gone with Stingers on the Cobra too but couldn't afford the extra $200.

Anyone want to trade their Stingers for Magnaflows?.... :-D :-D :-D

You can never go wrong with Stingers. :thumbsup:

Noe

ModsAway

Established Member
I agree, little bit of drone at 2100rpms but its bareable. Unfortunately its right at legal highway speeds so I will just tell the next cop, sorry officer I was staying our of the drone range of my exhaust (120kmh+).

With the top down you don't notice the drone.

GOBBYGO

Established Member
just placed order with Nino!

Just placed my order with Nino for $569 shipped to So Flo...can't wait to bolt them on!

They definately sound sweet on the stock H! :burnout:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
hey do you think i could get that price? how can i talk to nino i live in CA

04torchred

Established Member
ModsAway said:
I agree, little bit of drone at 2100rpms but its bareable. Unfortunately its right at legal highway speeds so I will just tell the next cop, sorry officer I was staying our of the drone range of my exhaust (120kmh+).

With the top down you don't notice the drone.

Where abouts in Canada are you from? If you are close to Calgary Alberta, PM me so we can meet sometime. I would love to hear how the stingers sound in person. I still haven't bought a catback yet. It is Bassani or Borla.

spree

Established Member
Nino's a great guy to deal with. I bought my Magnaflow catback from him and couldn't be happier with the price and the service.

M4RKz SVT

Established Member
I just installed my catback today w/ the help of 2 of my friends.. Neither of us has had experience installing any catbacks or any other car parts. Took us 2 hours.. not bad for newbies. But i must say, the Stingers sound freakin awesome. NOT AT ALL OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD as everyone hypes it up to be. Its a nice loud rumble, and very quiet at idle. You have to hear it for yourself to appreciate the sound. I do agree about the slight drone at around 2100 rpms but its not really at all bad.

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
Drone, I dont even think there is an honest drone. I love my stingers and I am soo happy I got them instead of the magnaflows. I just got to get those kooks headers now.

04CobraOwner

Established Member
well - I'm not sure if yours has a drone or not - but mine does.

And, as I said, although it is there, it's not loud enough to outweigh the benefits of the system, so I disregard it...

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
nice man, i called up nino and he got em for me for 599 which is a pretty sick price, while i was at it i got the chrome stainless steel C O B R A letters to go on my bumper.
I-CAN-STANG said:
Yup, check out ninosport.com and call the number!

Users who are viewing this thread