Just installed Saleen wing on cobra

JasonHogan

Established Member
I just installed my saleen 3 piece wing on my 04 cobra. Man was it a pain in the butt to install. A lot of 2 side tape was used. The wing is very flemsy and that makes it hard to put on to. But it looks awsome. I got it from Haney Motorsports at a great price and they sent it very fast. Well here are the pics of it on the car.

saleenwing.jpg

P.S. Window tint being installed tommorow and Roush wheels, H&R SS Spring by the end of the month.:rockon:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
alright thanks. looks good!

when are you gonna put a pulley on her?

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
pff thats not excuse mines going on almost right away when i get her, thats if i don't decide to buy a gt and put a twin turbo kit on it. they really shouldn't make a kit that makes 500rwhp @ 9lbs of boost

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by xVENOMx
pff thats not excuse mines going on almost right away when i get her, thats if i don't decide to buy a gt and put a twin turbo kit on it. they really shouldn't make a kit that makes 500rwhp @ 9lbs of boost
if you raise the compression on the cobra you could make 500rw @ 9lbs.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
just a thing thats biting at me is that alotta people have cobra but you don't see that many twin turbo gt's. really a tough decision, i wish i had enough $$$ for both.....:(

sorry about hijacking the thread.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
its a wing not a body kit guys chill out , atleast its functional.

btw its probably ganna fall off tho ;-) :rolling: :lol:

Aaron_01

Banned
I think it looks good. I don't know about the side peices but the wing itself looks good. A little too much for me, I like the stock spoiler but it's still nice. I would consider putting a spoiler like that on my car

Users who are viewing this thread