Just installed my Steeda CAI!!!

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
Well today was a special day.

I received my Steeda CAI, and Magnaflow Catback in the mail.

Just finished installing the Steeda CAI...and WOW...the supercharger REALLY screams now! very loud up front and high pitched...addicting. sounds awesome. the weather is cooling off here on Long Island (55 degrees) and the hp gains and sound is nice.

Tomorrow i plan on installing my Magnaflow catback with a buddy of mine. Do you think a set of rhino ramps is good enough to make the install happen???

any tricks i should know before my install of the catback? thanks

Also...last week i got my windows tinted to 30% all around...the car looks SICK! and after tomorrow...it should sound sick too. im siked.

with the Steeda CAI and the Magnaflow catback...i should be around 400rwhp right?? and around the 380-390 rwtq mark??? just need an estimate...in another month or so im doing either the 2.93 or the 2.8 pulley and idler and belt.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Your estimates are correct, +/- depending on the car ... Catback install is simple. Ramps should be fine. You will love the car after the cat back install. I think you get a little more power gain from the CAI install but the sound of an aftermarket exhaust will increase your driving pleasure every time you start the engine.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
The Rhino Ramps should work great. I used them when I did my Magnaflows.
As far as tips for the install. I would leave everything a little loose until you get it all lined up and level, then tighten everything down. I would also remind you, to make sure the clamps are tucked out of sight, you do not want to see the threads and bolts when you look under the car.
With those two mods and a Accufab TB, I dynoed at 412rwhp and around 380tq.
Have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread