Just installed my roush kit on my 2012 gt/cs

3 oh 2

Established Member
just installed my roush supercharger this past saturday.:banana: it has a 85mm pulley and jlt cold air and i installed a boost gauge and it reads 10psi . car has full lenght headers and off road x-pipe ford racing catback .need to get car dyno tuned i dont trust e-mail tunes .

3 oh 2

Established Member
well right now it has a jon lund tune need to get intouch to do a remote tune with him or maybe shaun (AED)

alex12gt

Established Member
i ran 12psi (79mm) with the same setup had bbr email tune with no issues.....now ive got an aluminator so ill be kicking the boost up a little more

3 oh 2

Established Member
i ran 12psi (79mm) with the same setup had bbr email tune with no issues.....now ive got an aluminator so ill be kicking the boost up a little more
ill look into BBR .. what size injectors are you running with 12psi ?

zachcrosen

Established Member
Nice! My VMP TVS should ship out today. Ill be runing the ID725 injectors and the 75mm pulley (13psi). Shooting for 650+ RWHP!!

3 oh 2

Established Member
Nice! My VMP TVS should ship out today. Ill be runing the ID725 injectors and the 75mm pulley (13psi). Shooting for 650+ RWHP!!

nice im going to keep mine for 10psi for now. untill i get more funds for a built shortblock .

Users who are viewing this thread