Just installed exhaust

SNKBITN!

TERMINATOR
Established Member
I just installed my MRT O/R h-pipe and MAC 3" cat-back. God damn does it sound so beautiful. Nice deep throaty sound, like an old muscle car. Best set-up ive heard on this car. I had a upr O/R x-pipe and FRPP m55 cat-back and hated it. Im so glad I changed.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
So with these h pipes like the mrt and the prochamber, do you have to get a tune to ignore the o2 sensors or what? Congrats on the new setup btw...striker

MustangThief

Established Member
Either have it turned off via tune, or get MIL eliminators.

With cat-back / intake I haven't had mine tuned yet, but when I get the midpipe i'm going to get it tuned, to make much more use of those mods.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
SNKBITN! said:
I just installed my MRT O/R h-pipe and MAC 3" cat-back. God damn does it sound so beautiful. Nice deep throaty sound, like an old muscle car. Best set-up ive heard on this car. I had a upr O/R x-pipe and FRPP m55 cat-back and hated it. Im so glad I changed.

You basically came from the same set up I had. I liked the M55 exhaust but the Mac 3" sounds so SWEET. The sound clips alone sold me on it.

kennys2003

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Has anyone tried the M55 with the MRT O/R H? I'm getting my O/R H put on in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if I am going to hate it....

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
kennys2003 said:
Has anyone tried the M55 with the MRT O/R H? I'm getting my O/R H put on in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if I am going to hate it....

You will

snake134

kennys2003 said:
get a catted magnaflow x so it wont be so loud

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like my set up, but I have the 2.5 ss Mac Catback. You're right sounds sweet!

Mike

SNKBITN!

TERMINATOR
Established Member
Ya I am in love with this setup!!! I have not tried the mrt o/r h-pipe with the m55 because I was so disgusted with the upr o/r x-pipe and the m55 combo. eww!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
does it have any drone @ the 2000 rpm area???
i want to get new exhaust to get rid of drone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread