Just hurt his feelings

COME CORRECT

Established Member
I was on my way to the Yellow Bullet Nationals and came up on a Crystal Red Tinted 2012 or 2013 ZL1 Camaro. Well I'm cruising about 60 MPH in traffic air enjoying the ride on HWY 301 North give my man the peace sign indicating nice car. Well this guy nails it and pulls away. I say to myself "what is that about". So I catch up with him in traffic again. Only this time I motion don't even think about it. This dude was cocky as they come. What the fool did not realize is that I watch him and heard him down shift to fourth then third. So he pulls up beside me tries to get the jump. I'm in third and could not believe how quickly I just pull away from him clean. The funny thing was neither could he and look on his face was just priceless. He could not believe what happen and said he missed a gear. Fair enough it happens. I was just willing to let it be and move on.

Well the two cars in front us just pulled over in the right lane and got behind us As if to say go for it. He tried to jump me again and the Shelby turned into a Cobra went to work next thing I know pulling away faster the car turn into King Kong. I was kinda surprise of the results. Well Holmes would not give up without a fight. So we get at again and I just decide to put and end to this with big smile on my face. Next thing I know we're in second gear he gets the move and I blast him hit third and fourth. Now you see me now you don't. Clean Kill. One ZL1 tome stone to go. This had me cracking up when caught up with me in traffic. So beep my horn motion good run but look on his face. I could see he was clearly distraught he was beating on his steering wheel (Priceless). Again I gave him the peace sign and eased on down the road. Poor guy little did he know I have great reflexes for an old guy and just hurt his feelings.

The dont call me "COME CORRECT" for nothing.

COME CORRECT

Established Member
Simple

I have 2013 GT500 / Cobra my mods are very simple I redid the cars geometry to put down the power it already makes. A small detail that most seem to forget. As far as 5.0 Mustangs Man give your self a break and just stop dreaming. Have some coffee.

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
What the hell are you talking about? You're sounding like a fool, just answer the questions or don't, beating around the bush just makes you look silly.

Monster Mach

Established Member
when was the lats time you asked someone what mods they have done and they answered "changed suspension geometry"
thats like asking someone what they paid for something and they say
cash

Honestly I hear it alot in the asphalt circle track crowd and alot in the road racing community. Anyone that knows a car and knows that suspension is one of the best mods for a car

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
we all know he is talking about "suspension mods" just an odd way of answering a question.....if you asked me what suspension mods i had i would answer
full coilovers
tubular k member and a arms
etc.

Monster Mach

Established Member
we all know he is talking about "suspension mods" just an odd way of answering a question.....if you asked me what suspension mods i had i would answer
full coilovers
tubular k member and a arms
etc.

He doesn't wanna say that he can answer the question however he wants

Users who are viewing this thread