Just have to complain

Twisty

Established Member
Tonight a friend and I went out to see if we could fined anyone that would run us. We go up to the expo center where most of the ricers meet on the weekends. I was thinking it was going to be filled sense it is the first day of spring break for us. Well we get there and their was two old BMW 3 seires and a SVTF. The SVTF was leaving so I left to catch up and see if he wanted to run. I don't get but 10 yards from him and he takes off so I got on it and start to pull up on him then he gets on the brakes so I slowed down to get next to him but we hit a light but he was turning so I get behind him. This time the light turns green we pull around the corner and I change lanes to try and pull up next to him again once I changed lanes he takes off again so I once again I get on it and start to pull on him. This time my lane ends about 60 yards up I pulled pass him changed lanes and rolled the window down on the passenger side he says man you couldn't even keep up with me and I had four people in the car. My friend and I were both in shock. We had crushed him and he knew it. But we didn't have a chance to say anything sense we pulled up at a light and a car was in front of me. That ruined my whole night this dude thinks he is badass and he lost. Also in my defence the people in his car were small girls and most likely weighed no more then 100 a peice and he had a jump on me both times and my friend who is no light weight was in the car and I had a more then three quarters of a tank. Sorry for the long post but I needed to get it off my chest.:cuss:

KCinAZ

Established Member
So were you more pissed cause you couldnt get a decent race, or because you were out with your buddy on a Friday night, and the other guy had four chicks in the car?

:lol:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by KCinAZ
So were you more pissed cause you couldnt get a decent race, or because you were out with your buddy on a Friday night, and the other guy had four chicks in the car?

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people are like that, get used to it

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
He is pissed b/c the other guy got the satisfaction of winning a race that he lost, plus he wouldnt even have a fair race. Maybe the guy is on this board....hopefully---then we could show him how to actually have a race.

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
That's why you never street race unless you are sure you will get a clean race. If there's a car in front of you than it's just not meant to be. Listen man, if SVTF stands for focus, than you really shoulda beat him anyway and I beleive your story.
We get a lot of excuses here in Montreal too. People in the car, gas, car in front of me...etc. Next time tell the guy to stop at a light and race you like a man,because he's just a plain sissy if he thinks he beat you.

Oh and BTW,who cares what he thinks. It's ricer mentallity. [note:not calling all Focus' rice]. We real men can never really win against them.

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Twisty
Yeah I was pissed cause I beat him and he wouldn't admit it. For the girl thing I don't care about that I have a girlfriend.

I wouldn't be too proud about beating a SVTF they aren't very quick but they handle well, try anb take one through the twisties.

SVTBlade19

Established Member
a kill is a kill I don't find them to be competition personally however what's with the bs excuse, yo honestly if you lose that's fine but take it like a man guess he was trying to impress the girls in his car but well all know all he's got is a weak car with an even weaker excuse

Users who are viewing this thread