just got...

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
just got my truck painted.. wil post pics when i get my camera.. she is lookin good.:banana:.. then my intake should be comming in soon.. after that.. im not sure what im gonna do to it next.

1ihpp0.jpg

Last edited:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
You dont have to prove anything. I'm just pointing out that your pic is strikingly similar to the one i posted. They both have the same color truck, same hood, same camera angle, same size picture, same tent behind it, same people under the tent, and the same red truck behind it.

Coincidence?

Last edited:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
You dont have to prove anything. I'm just pointing out that your pic is strikingly similar to the one i posted. They both have the same color truck, same hood, same camera angle, same size picture, same tent behind it, same people under the tent, and the same red truck.

Coincidence?

i dont have that same hood anymore.. that pic is a couple days old... but yeah its whatever.. im not worried about it.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
You changed out the wheels, got a new paint job and a new hood within just about 2 weeks your old post from it getting scratched up? You sure do move fast! :poke::thumbsup:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
You changed out the wheels, got a new paint job and a new hood within just about 2 weeks your old post from it getting scratched up? You sure do move fast! :poke::thumbsup:

i got the hook up. there are alot of places around here that do things like that. and i already had some of the stuff just had no help with it.

Users who are viewing this thread