Just got the Frankenstein Cobra Together and have some trouble codes

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
I have a 99 Cobra that I just together, and got on the road. It was a build up car, that was a car that was stripped and then put back together with more parts. Most of the parts and wiring in the car came from a totalled 10th anni. 03 Cobra roll-over. Here is the codes that the EEC is giving me after driving it for a little bit.

Code P0340---Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction

Code P0455---Evaporative Emission Control System Gross Leak Detected

Code P1233---Fuel Pump Driver Module Off-Line

Ok here is the deal. I built a NON-Supercharged 01' Cobra motor, and that is what is in the car.
The car is running and driving fine, NO issues with driveability. Just has the codes with the Check Engine Light on.

I can't seem to understand the P1233 code as the car has fuel pressure, and everything is working? Did the 03 Cobra have something extra on the fuel system that I don't have on this car since it is not S/C?

And I have already replaced the Camshaft Position Sensor and cleared the codes and after a short period of driving all the codes are right back.

I have seen where some people say to replace the Altenator when the P0340 code comes up.

Anyone have any ideas on some possible solutions to fix these 3 codes. I need to get them fixed as the car has to pass out OBDII emission testing here in NC.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread