Just Got One......

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
I just recently purchased a 03 Black Cobra Coupe from Freedom Ford.
First of all I want to give a huge thanks to whoever posted the info about the Black Cobra at Freedom Ford available for D-Plan if it wasnt for you I wouldnt have one...:beer:

Second to Dick Landick the Salesman at Freedon Ford who made all this possible. He has 1 Cobra left for D-Plan...you can order it HOWEVER you like and he will respect the D-Plan all the others are all pre-sold. I ordered the car from Virginia and had it shipped down here to S.Fla as nobody accepted D-Plan down here, once again thanks to Dick and making this easy. For those intrested in a Cobra on D-Plan or X-Plan call him at (757)583-3673

Now on the Car...well this thing is a Beast..I have a Lightning which is modded and well their is a night and day difference between the two, as I Love the Lightning i hate to say it but the Cobra is alot funner as your are driving the car more...but i still Love the L:rolling: I have yet to break it in, I cant wait,as soon as it is done i'm headed to Razors Edge Motorsports(Well Known in the L community) and getting some goodies:-D

All I need now is if you all could help me on some tips like

Hood Blanket
Silencer Removal

I've used the search but cant find anything detailed..links would help.

Also who makes 3' Exhaust for the Cobra as of now? I want the Bassani X-Pipe but with 3' Inch tips, also has anyone tried the Spin-Tech?

Thanks

Pics coming soon...;-)

KingKobra

Established Member
Congrats! :beer:

Postban has the hood and silencer mod with pics.. just search for Postban and click the hypertext links in his sig.

I've got some hood mod pics and experience here:click here

cheers,

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread