Just got my wheels on today :)

95gtpa

Established Member
Well finally got my wheels on today and I think they look pretty good.....the only downfall is its F'ing snowing outside right now....:(

Let me know what you guys think....:kaboom:

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
looks good i love the white mirriors, but idk about the rears, i feel that the front needs to be slammed and the rears need biggggg meats...but looks good man

95gtpa

Established Member
Yea its been way too cold out to install the front springs......I only have the H&R ss in the rear right now......Im waiting for a nice day out to get the fronts in with the new struts.....thats why it looks whack....

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
What size/backspacing and what spacers did you have to run...ah wait I see...a GT.....had my hopes up....looks awesome....one of the best looking wheels imo....

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Yea its been way too cold out to install the front springs......I only have the H&R ss in the rear right now......Im waiting for a nice day out to get the fronts in with the new struts.....thats why it looks whack....

hahah same here, snow andshit weather, i got the rear dropped 2 inches but didnt get to the front yet so i too am doing a wheelie sitting still

95gtpa

Established Member
Yea I was too poor when I was 16 to get a cobra so I had to get a gt :(......I've had this car for 5 years now. But yea the weather sucks here man..... I feel your pain

Users who are viewing this thread