Just got my LFP power package...

Blown00BlkBolt

Established Member
...yesterday, 6# lower, therm-stat, xcal2/w 3 tunes and didn't even know it came with tr6 plugs...BONUS. Parts are going on tomorrow, can't wait! :pepper:
Mark & Jesse, thanks again for all the help. I will be looking you guys up again once I save some more cash. :D

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I would have went with the predator.I have been reading on other forums that if you do not have a lap top the xcal2 is worthless.It does not have the "User Adjustability" and "Built in Datalogging" They are suposed to be coming out with something in the soon that will correct the problem but just like the wipple"in 2 more weeks""2 more weeks" "in 2 more weeks""in 2 more weeks" ECT>>>>>LOL.....

JJ@WMS

Banned
brucewrs said:
I would have went with the predator.I have been reading on other forums that if you do not have a lap top the xcal2 is worthless.It does not have the "User Adjustability" and "Built in Datalogging" They are suposed to be coming out with something in the soon that will correct the problem but just like the wipple"in 2 more weeks""2 more weeks" "in 2 more weeks""in 2 more weeks" ECT>>>>>LOL.....

Xcal2's do have user adjustability, but your tuner has to turn that feature on for you and has to have the latest software from SCT, also the built in datalogging firmware update will be available for free download on SCT's website soon, very soon.

If your power package Xcal2 doesnt have user options, you would have to talk to whoever tuned it for LFP to find out if they can turn that feature on for you or email you the xtr files so you can tweak your tunes via the extreme tuning software.

JJ@WMS

Last edited:

Blown00BlkBolt

Established Member
JJ@WMS said:
Xcal2's do have user adjustability, but your tuner has to turn that feature on for you and has to have the latest software from SCT, also the built in datalogging firmware update will be available for free download on SCT's website soon, very soon.

If your power package Xcal2 doesnt have user options, you would have to talk to whoever tuned it for LFP to find out if they can turn that feature on for you or email you the xtr files so you can tweak your tunes via the extreme tuning software.

JJ@WMS

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to look into that. Thanks again guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread