Just got my build date....

CobraRLC

Established Member
Just talked to my SVT Dealer yesterday and received my build date. It will be built on the week of May 12th. I will be actually getting the car built with the optional Chrome wheels and in DSG. It is reasurring to have my build date rather fast, exactly one month after ordering the car. As most have experience, I can't wait to get my Cobra.:rolling:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Hopefully you'll have the car before too long!!

itpphoto

Established Member
Great color choice, you won't believe how good it looks when you are driving it. The sun will catch the small flat spot on the hood just in front of the wipers and you'll know you got the right color. Although I suspect every color gets it's owner the same way.

CobraRLC

Established Member
Thanks itpphoto,
I thought that DSG was the right choice also. It really appealled to me from the start.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Yah I know how you feel, I was originally looking for a sonic blue vert, but I saw the DSG and it was all over, now I cant imagine having any other color

03DOHC

Established Member
Congrats on the news! Post some pics when you get it! That's a real nice color!:beer:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Aren't there any around just sitting on dealer lots you can pick up. I say this not as a flame but to help you join the club that much quicker.

CobraRLC

Established Member
The reason that I ordered my Cobra was for a number of reasons. First of all, after talking with 6 different dealers only four would price the car at MSRP. Of those four, only three would consider 1k under sticker and the dealer that I ended ordering my car from was even open to further adjustments to the price. Another reason is that I am not in a total rush. I figured out that my current project at my firm would be completed by the time I would take delivery. This would enable me to enjoy the Cobra, rather than working extended hours on a project and not enjoying this new driving experience.

It is true that most of the dealers in my area have at least 3 Cobras on the lot, one dealer even has 6 of them. The majority of them are waiting out the gas prices and economy and hoping to fetch preminums above sticker. The days are counting down...

Users who are viewing this thread