Just got my Boss seats in

DarthLord

Established Member
No Prolem would love to have the Billet parts for Mustang Week & still talking to my Dad about your seats.

Sorry Xsnkchmr, double bad news, won't be ready by then, and the plain seats your dad wanted sold locally for a 93 coupe! These things fly out of here, but I'll keep you on the list should I come across another set. Last
set remaining had snakes.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
No, the seller did know because I confronted him about it before the OP bought from him.

I was in the market for a set of Boss seats and saw his. I spent a lot of time talking to him to find that his stories had too many problems. I could also see problems with the seats in his photos VS photos of the real thing (Pass side.)

At the end I told him why I was not going to buy from him and he pretty much told me that he knew and is well aware that the air bag is on the wrong side and that wires were cut and skins were stretched wrong but did not care because its all business.

He knew what he was and is selling, honestly he could very well get in deep trouble over it too because he is selling modified safety equipment. If that air bag goes off its going to hit the driver and will not protect the passenger. Thats a felony.

He will find out one way or another.

For anyone looking for seats, you can contact me via pm. Both Plain and Snaked as well as custom versions are available. These are all leather no cloth available. Sorry your having a problem with your seller. I'm sure he was not aware. I have gotten quite and education on these seats the last couple of weeks.

As various posters stated before, these must have been test seats etc, as missing sensors, broken handles etc are common. This probably occured as they were handled from person to person.

Also of note Ford issued a TSB on the seat plastics for the safety belts and the harness plastics. Brand new cars with 20 miles are having issues with them as well.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I got my 2012's from Darthlord Friday and they were just as advertised. He was very helpful on the phone and kept me update on how my seats were coming along. Everything arrived wrapped up good and protected.

Thanks DL!

Users who are viewing this thread