Just got my 2010 Shelby

Candler8

Established Member
Just wanted to share my enthusiasm with people who understand!!

Black on black...4000 miles!

Update with pictures after she's washed. 4 1-2 hour drive home after purchase...rained the whole way...in Texas where it never rains.

Man it's great to be alive!! :banana:

SuperFly03

Established Member

Update with pictures after she's washed. 4 1-2 hour drive home after purchase...rained the whole way...in Texas where it never rains.

That's almost as far as I went to get mine. I drove from Houston to Little Rock, AK to get mine. It was almost a 20 hour adventure to get mine. Nearly wrecked it a few times with the wild life driving back.

Congrats!

iwannacobra5

Established Member
Congrats man! Sounds like you found a good one. I bought my 2010 on this day last year with 4200 miles on it. I've only put 1k miles on it all year lol. Let the modding begin!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Nice, sounds like you got a nice low mile car. Any mods or all stock? I've gone as far as Boaz, Alabama and Flint, Michigan to get cars (I live in South Jersey). I just fly out and then drive them home. I think I have more fun shopping, buying and getting them home than I do owning them...

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Nice, sounds like you got a nice low mile car. Any mods or all stock? I've gone as far as Boaz, Alabama and Flint, Michigan to get cars (I live in South Jersey). I just fly out and then drive them home. I think I have more fun shopping, buying and getting them home than I do owning them...

PistolWhip are those the Shelby inserts for the air ducts in the front bumper? And are they the 07-09 inserts? Thanks

Congrats on the car. Any mods or stock?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Congrats ! You will truly enjoy it !

NOW LET THE MODS....BEGIN !!!!!!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
PistolWhip are those the Shelby inserts for the air ducts in the front bumper? And are they the 07-09 inserts? Thanks

Congrats on the car. Any mods or stock?

They are the 07-09 JLT duct bezels. They're just for looks, not functional, although they probably could be made functional. It takes a lot of work to get the 07-09 bezels to fit into the 10+ lower grill and you gotta be a bit on the brave side. I love the look though.

Candler8

Established Member
Thanks guys!!

It came completely stock.

I tell you it was a little intense driving this car for the first time in all that rain.

I keep going out to the garage in shock that I finally have my dream car!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
LOL, I've been there and done that. I've been lucky enough over the years to have quite a few awesome cars and still, I catch myself opening my garage door and peaking out at my 500 every once in a while (and I've had this car for almost 3 years). Enjoy it man, you obviously worked hard for it, so make sure you get your return.

DaFreak

Established Member

Congrats! These cars are so fun. I love my 2010 and still giggle every time I drive it.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
Thanks guys!!

It came completely stock.

I tell you it was a little intense driving this car for the first time in all that rain.

I keep going out to the garage in shock that I finally have my dream car!

haha....man, you sound like all of us on this forum. it's like christmas when your 5 years old all over again!

where at in texas are you?

mgmustang1

Established Member
Sounds like me peeking in the garage and looking it it. Enjoy and Good Luck!

Like Kenneth said, this forum tends to make you spend money, so be warned ;-)

Candler8

Established Member
Hope I did this right.

image_zps0fccaff6.jpg

image_zps94313014.jpg

image_zps3cdb3538.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread