Just got into a 04 Bolt

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Well I just traded in my paid off 02GT and got a 2004 Lightning. It has 40,000 miles. I know its a bit but the truck runs good. I got a 3 year 36K Warranty from Ford. So I was happy about that. They are honoring everything that is already on the truck. I am a little shocked that I did it, just went after work and got it. Well I just wanted to say hi to the Lightning guys. I will go into more detail and pictures this weekend. :beer:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Congratulations!! I went from a modified '97 GT to my '04 Lightning and I've never looked back. This is the best truck on the planet.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I went from a 02 GT to the Lightning as well. There was a short period of 91 GT between the two though. I haven't looked back. The Lightning kills the GT hands down....you won't ever regret it, except maybe at the gas pumps.....

DarthLord

Established Member
Congrats! You'll love the L. I'm another one who dumped his stang, and this truck is close to perfect.. Enjoy and let the MODS begin!

KYLightning02

Established Member
I would have to say that you MADE one hell of a choice L's kick ass i love them CONGRATS man i went from a paid off ford probe gt at least it was good on gas mileage :shrug: LOL to the L

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread