Just got in my silverbullet exhaust!!!!PICS!!!

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
hey guys i just got my exhaust in yesterday and am posting the pics today. gotta love the guys in the brown suits as they only bring good things.:banana:

these pictures are off the kit i am going to try and unload a video of my stock exhaust and do a before and after. from what i search and came up with nothing i might be the first one to post up a video of a silver bullet exhaust on a stock or what used to be completely stock L.. enjoy the pics for now will try and get it on tomorrow.

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

i dont know if she is happy or scared of the noise to come...
IMG_0841.jpg

thats it for now i will post vids and if someone can tell me how let me know thanks

Last edited:

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
You should love it. At first wit won't sound as good but once it breaks in its very nice, I love mine. Change your sig now lol

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
Very nice man, trust me bro you'll love it. If mine didn't come with a magnaflow I woulda have bought the silverbullets in a heartbeat.

So much for stock! lol :beer:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
That is a nice sounding setup. When you put a set of high flow mids on later, you will wonder why you waited so long.

ViciousJay

Established Member
That is a nice sounding setup. When you put a set of high flow mids on later, you will wonder why you waited so long.

how loud does this make the truck... i dont want drone, want to to be able to hold a moderate conversation and chill rather then having every single head turn other then me drivign the FASTEST and BEST COLOR :banana:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
It won't be to bad of a drone with the high flow mids. You can still hear the blower wine as well as the radio won't have to be turned up loud to hear it either.

DA BOLT

Established Member
Do they sell the tips by themselves, and where did you purchase it?

Thanks...Bert.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Do they sell the tips by themselves, and where did you purchase it?

Thanks...Bert.

No they don't sell just the tips. But the entire kit is sold By JDM. You can get all the parts and build it yourself for less that what they sell it for. You can't get the exact tips, but can get some that are very close.

Users who are viewing this thread