Just Got Her back!!!

lytningpj

Yt Lytning
Established Member
I had the unfortunate pleasure of having to replace the '02 Heads in my L. All I can say is that I wish the plug popped out sooner. I just got her back with a few mods and there's quite a difference. With working with Mark@LFP , she is now hella fast!!!!! The 6#'er, CAI and sweet tune gives a new "jet" whine to the SC'er. The valve body is on the way and I can't wait to take her to the track.

Thanks for the help guys! Your Rock!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Glad to hear everything worked out, Mark at LFP is a good guy to work with as you found out. You were already a step ahead of most people with your mods, you have the fastest color!!

lytningpj

Yt Lytning
Established Member
I got a set of '04 heads with Crower cams...the sound-the response-more heads turning!!! I believe it was part# 62812-2 for street & supercharged. That with a 6#'er is sweeeeeeeeeeet sounding.

lytningpj

Yt Lytning
Established Member
Sorry had to pick up my HD in NC this week.

My aftermarket warranty picked up $1800 and I came out of pocket $1700 since I wanted both sides done and done right. So it wan't too bad once you look at it. It was funny to see them take the cab off my truck and get right to the engine...it just didn't look right. But she sounds and runs fassssssssssssssssst now. Tha 6# pulley and the cams...what a difference!!! I waiting for a dyno tune, the guy said he had to order different stuff since he only does Stangs??? He's only the only one in like 200 miles fro what I was told so I'm waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread