Just got back from the Dyno!!

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I'll let the numbers speak for themselves. The first run had a lot of cool down time, but the others were back to back. What do you guys think? Mods in my sig.
dyno.jpg

Last edited:

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Still pretty rich, but I was counting on that. The leanest it got was 11.20. I should be getting a corrected tune from James this week and we'll see what it can go to when it is a little bit leaner.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Yeah, i hope it will look better on the next trip now that James has an actual a\f ratio. I'd be happy with 470 to the wheels for now. I think I'll work on subframe connectors and IRS bushings next. The way I see it, I'll need a BAP, MAFxtender, lower pulley, HE, and high flow cats to take advantage of the porting that I want next. I would have just bought a Wideband Commander but I just spent some of the go fast funds on a Valentine One! :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

03YellowVenom

Established Member
BradN01 said:
What would everyone recommend as my next mod?
Pretty much everything you mentioned, im thinking accufab t/b and plenium , but some are claiming no gain, so i dont understand how there getting hp with just a ported t/b and plen :shrug: think i'll go polished accufab just for the bling :beer:

mavado007

Established Member
BradN01 said:
What would everyone recommend as my next mod?

A 2# or 3# LFP Quick Change Lower Pulley kit will definatley push your numbers up and a Ported Blower. I would do that before the tune. Also, a heat exchanger will be needed with all that power to keep your intercooler cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread