Just got back from Heaven.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
I just returned home from Heaven. Before I wasn't sure it really existed. But after going to Bone Daddy's Smoke House in Dallas I know there is a God. Great, great place, blows hooters away. The biggest group of beautiful women in one place I have ever seen. The food was really good too, believe it or not. Anybody else ever been?

LooseCannon21

Banned
Lol, I have heard many good things about that place. Might have to check it out if I ever go on a business trip to Dallas.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Believe it was in Dallas, I was there last week for work. I am not from Dallas and another guy that works with me was driving. It was about 10 or 15 mins from DFW airport. We were there for a week and the guys wanted to eat there twice, if that tells you anything. Place was very, very sweet. We deff. don't have anything close to a place like that were I live. Great food and drink, and a very nice view. Maybe some locals will chime in.:beer:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I went several times in the 5+ years I lived in Dallas. Nice place, good food, good services. I wouldn't quite say heaven (but then I clicked the location box and to reach the GM at the Spring Valley place is [email protected] so maybe there's something to it?)
Be well and breathe deep.
..:: Bone Daddy's ::..

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Thanks for the link man. Those girl's really work there, we saw a few of them. Hawt. If you ever go to Dallas and check it out, you will thank me.

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
I lived in Dallas for 3+ years and went to the one in Plano many times. Always packed due to the waitresses, but truly, the food is great too!

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Is it in dallas or outside dallas, i might check it out if its actually in dallas....

Actually, it is in Richardson; Spring Valley @ US 75

And +1 on all the comments.

hot women and great outfits + good food :banana:

-Brian

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Bone Daddy's is sweet... went there a bunch when I lived in Dallas.

Next place you need to try out is "Twin Peaks" - good food and great scenery.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
I've been to the one in Austin and it's hands down 100X better than any Hooters I've ever visited and I've been to the majority of them in the Houston area. The bartender at the one in Austin was absolutely gorgeous. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread