Just got an exhaust... WOW!

aleon

Established Member
Hey everyone. Just got a custom exhaust for my 00 L. WOW! What a difference. I removed all 4 cats and put to highflows from Car Sound and a magnaflow muffler. After putting it on, I started thinking that I should have done this a long time ago. Again...WOW! What a difference! :beer: :thumbsup: Now, everytime I pull up next one of those little rice cookers, I scare the holly bajesus out of them... I love It!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Not true at all slowlightning...im not sure who told you that but they were incorrect. You may not gain much with a cat-back..but it will not slow you down. Unless you go to a cheap discount muffler that flows worse than the stock muffler.

aleon

Established Member
I notice a little bit of difference but not much. The top end rocks though! Next step, Long tubes. BTW, how many ponies are you looking at with long tubes, 2 hi-flow cats, and a catback system? just curious. Whatever the outcome, I'm sure it's going to be loud as shiot!:beer: :beer:

lightningboy00

Established Member
Iwas looking at the price of the cat-back systems and they were $450- $700, depending on the brand. I stopped at my local muffler shop today, and asked what they could do. 2 magnaflow glasspacks with an x pipe in front of them installed for $180. Sounded good to me, so I'll be there at 8:30 tom. morning. Am I missing something? I know I won't have the fancy chromed tips, but it doesn't seem worth an extra $300-$400 to me. I hope they don't suck.:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread