Just got a GT500!

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Been searching around and found a really nice clean one from a fellow board member and got a fair deal for both sides.

I have to say- I love the car so far. Just driving it back through the mountains of WV was a blast. There were a ton of cops so I didn't get a chance to do any speeding or acceleration bursts but it was still a great time.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and joining in some local meets.

I did run into one major inconvenience to me- the headrest! It's just the regular SVT seats and is it me or do the headrests force you to lean forward? I tried to see if I could adjust them, but they only go up and down. What are you guys doing about this?

Also, for mods, I was thinking of just buying the '13 blower kit. Does that need any supporting mods to go with it? Injectors, etc? How does the clutch hold up?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Congrats ! Welcome to the family.

Headrest you should tilt it all the way forward and it should reset back to its original position.

For a TVS, it depends on what year you have. 11+ just bolt it on. 07~10 you may need a boost a pump, Not sure, but I am sure a owner of that year could give a better answer.

So welcome and let the mods.....BEGIN !!!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome Varun! Yeah, these cars are awesome in the mountains. We need some more details/pics of the car!!!

Last edited:

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Thanks guy! Modding will be soon I need to first get a hang of the car. The car is a sterling gray with red stripes 2011, svtpp, nav.

JLear, yes, I picked it up from Lexington Ky!

Ill get some pics after I clean it up, weathers been too cold lol.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Congrats on the new ride man! I knew Jeramy's car pretty well and he took exceptional care of that thing. Enjoy it.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Congrats man , check out the Mid Atlantic cobra association section for more info on local meets

Users who are viewing this thread