Just Gave the Trap Kid $100...

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
I shot my first 100 clays today, as in four 25 sets. :king: Despite the on and off rain showers and such we were able to shoot this afternoon and I got my first perfect. I was both shocked and most pleased. :D I've been close before but never done it. I guess I shouldn't be that happy it was only at 16yards, but I was damn fine at 25-28 as well. Just excited.

And infront of a "crowd" too. My roomates were there obviously, they are in the league with me, but the neighbors came along too for the open shoot times and even another buddy of mine form the city. It was sweet. :joy:

John :D

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
lmao, 16 is the little kid yardage. Speaking of which this is our first year (my dad, bro and I) not in a league but they went out and shot trap today. I bought my dad a new Benelli Super Nova, so he wanted to try it out. Well he shot a 16-18 and my bro shot 18-19. I didnt get to go so i was pissed, but my average was 21 at 25 yards. YOOHOOO :D

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
I haven't been shooting that long and it's mostly old guys at our club so I am happy at it none the less. :)

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
no doubt, i can tell you i usually shoot 75 clays at a time from 20 yard range and i have never went 75 for 75. So even from 16 yards thats DAMN IMPRESSIVE! *Gives cheers to ISUPonyBoy* drink up!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Nice shooting! I am mainly a sporting clays/5-stand kinda guy, but I did a little shooting a few years ago with one of the guys I pulled for. He shot for the US Olympic team, shooting double-trap. That shit is hard...... IM choke, I couldn't hardly hit one, much less both of them!!!

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Good job man, practice makes perfect. Now go get some wadders and decoys and see what you can do on some mallards with steel shot.

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Trap is tons of fun! Sporting Clays I've only shot a few times, and I need way more practice there as well as skeet.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
skeet shooting is TOUGH! At our trap club they build an awesome skeet setup but those fawkers are hard! Oh well.....because i do just fine duck/geese/pheasant hunting and thats where it counts!

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Yeah Ive messed around with a buddy of mine shooting clays and I dont know the yardage, but I was happy as hell to hit one out of a bunch, let alone 100/100 so :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread