Just found out my credit score... good or bad?

acrod

Established Member
I got mine by paying for a monthly credit monitoring through equifax. I am a victim of identity fraud so I use this to keep track of any possible unauthorized activity using my SSN. Luckily I have been able to catch all the crap put on my account before it did any damage.

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
I'd like to check out my credit score.. but I'm not sure where. It's kinda scary entering all your info on one of those "freecreditreports.com" type websites.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
21 here, before I got my cobra and a small signature loan for moving expenses when returning to the states, I was at 790 (was 20 at the time) I have no idea what it is now. like they said, be responsible with it...stay away from credit cards for the most part, they can be great if used correctly, if not, they'll kill you.

Jefe

Established Member
Mine was 760 last year and I havent used any credit since then. 22 years old. Gotta love good credit!

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
23 with a 683 credit score. Credit card debt that I aquired while supporting myself in college is holding it back. Oh well, I still have no problems getting auto loans so it works fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread