Just dyno'd finally!

Wayne64SS

Established Member
I wanted a baseline before I went any further with this thing, so I took it to this dyno place that just opened up here in NY.

443 whp

413 trq.

mds = UPR O/R x, bassani catback, sct tuner, k&n fipk. no pulley. :beer:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
torque seems low :shrug:

pulley that bitch already. what type of dyno

edit, and where the hell is duanesberg lol. there are some good shops on long island for a custom tune

Last edited:

Wayne64SS

Established Member
it was a dyno dynamics. it was a 93 degree day with humidity over 60%. I don't really care to debate how high or low the dyno reads, cause no matter what there's always a hater. Everyone dynoing that day said their numbers were right where they should be, i dunno why mine would be different?? BTW ... no ice was used... please see video here: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46cqGmqtQU"]YouTube - k20 civic Dyno, 03 Cobra dyno[/ame] mine is after the honda. i will go get my graph and take a pic for you guys.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
it was a dyno dynamics. it was a 93 degree day with humidity over 60%. I don't really care to debate how high or low the dyno reads, cause no matter what there's always a hater. Everyone dynoing that day said their numbers were right where they should be, i dunno why mine would be different?? BTW ... no ice was used... please see video here: YouTube - k20 civic Dyno, 03 Cobra dyno mine is after the honda. i will go get my graph and take a pic for you guys.

No one is debating it, just stating the HP seems to be a bit high from others we have seen around here and in person.

Those Dyno Dynamics can be very incorrect dynos if not properly loaded. I don't want to give a lecture but one here in town dynod me at 415RWHP on a 2.8 Upper Pulley. It all has to do with if it was loaded correctly.

It's funny when people post these threads, then get mad at people for saying the #s don't look right. Most of the time, the OP always comes back and says what you did.. "Everyone dynoing that day said their numbers were right where they should be, i dunno why mine would be different??"

That falls right back to the loading of the dyno. Every car could be loaded correctly and put down numbers they should but when your car gets up there, it could be loaded incorrectly therefore inflating / deflating numbers.

As long as your car pulls hard / strong / safe that is all you should worry about. If so, congrats!

trmin8ter03

Established Member
^Exactly, Ive recently seen people posting about their day at the dyno. I dont see how stock pulley cobras with just intake and exhaust are making 430 rwhp or more. I say bs. That or the tuner did not enter the weight of your car correctly. If the tuner enters the wrong weight of the car the hp #'s will be incorrect.

With a 2.76 upper, cai, bassani x, borla cat back, afco h/e im only making 448rwhp and 480rwtq but a stock cobra makes as much hp and mine. That makes me feel cheated with my week car.

Oh yeah, my car stock made 394rwhp and 375rwtq. WEAK!!!! :cryying:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread