Just days old 2016 gt/cs and i'm already looking at suspension,here are my choices.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I took delivery on my 401a gt/cs auto with 3:55's just days ago, and i want to get it to plant and handle really well. Im leaning towards steeda components for all my irs upgrades, but i think i want the ford racing track handleing kit for a 1 inch drop all the way around. Here is my list of parts.

1)Steeda pro action shocks and struts, Steeda progressive Springs.
2)steeda stop the hop kit
3)Steeda irs bushing insert kit (red)

Last edited:

BMR Tech

The list looks pretty decent to me.

Just curious, is there any particular reason you are avoiding our components? Our CB005 Cradle Bushing lockout kit has been a homerun, and performs similar function as several of the items on your list (combined)

For someone with a car like yours, and what I see of your list, my recommendation would go more along the lines of:

BMR-CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
BMR-TCA045 Vertical Links (less NVH than Delrin)
Steeda Diff Insert Kit
BMR-SP080 Performance Springs
Koni Front Struts and Rear Shocks

Of course, you could' always save some coin and scoop up the Performance Pack Struts and Shocks....and I think you would be happy.

;)

REDS197

Established Member
I have an auto whipple with 700+. I installed all of the BMR parts recommended above and have zero wheel hop. The car goes mid 1.4 sixties like a walk in the park. I am very happy with the results and the parts Kelly provided!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
The list looks pretty decent to me.

Just curious, is there any particular reason you are avoiding our components? Our CB005 Cradle Bushing lockout kit has been a homerun, and performs similar function as several of the items on your list (combined)

For someone with a car like yours, and what I see of your list, my recommendation would go more along the lines of:

BMR-CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
BMR-TCA045 Vertical Links (less NVH than Delrin)
Steeda Diff Insert Kit
BMR-SP080 Performance Springs
Koni Front Struts and Rear Shocks

Of course, you could' always save some coin and scoop up the Performance Pack Struts and Shocks....and I think you would be happy.

;)

I like steeda because i never had any issue with any of their parts on all my (4) mustangs....no need to change a good thing...i know you guys have great stuff ...

Users who are viewing this thread