Just Curious???????

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Any of you New Edge guys considering trading for an LS1?

Im not convinced I want too, nor do I know if I would get any interest if I was. Just seeing if it could be a possibility. I miss my GT and have been thinking of Cobras alot lately. I also really like Mach's, but they are a tad out of reach financially for me right now.

Details on the car: TRUE 1998 Camaro SS #1370 from SLP.

52K miles in EXCELLENT shape inside and out
Sebring Silver exterior
Ebony leather interior
Ttops
auto w/factory 3.23 gears
Kooks 1 7/8 stainless long tube headers with deleted EGR and AIR(still passes a GA emissions inspection)
Kooks y pipe with high flow cats
SLP LM1 catback with double walled 3.5 inch tips
Whisper motorsports carbon fiber Lid
Custom dyno tune by Vengeance Racing(the best in LSX modification around)
Laid down 328 rwhp and 340 rwtq on a rainy humid day in August.

Car has alot of potential. The mods listed are the ONLY mods and they were done by me(actually done by Vengeance, they installed the headers and midpipe). I bought the car bone stock 13 months ago from a 61 yr old man who barely drove it. It had 47k miles then, and 51k miles now. Garaged kept/nice weather car. Title in hand.

Thoughts?

pharmd2010

Established Member
Absolutely perfect car, inside and out. This car is very fast too. You would not be disappointed with this car! I've personally ridden in it several times, nothing but good things to say about it!

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
I can vouch for this car and the seller! IMMACULATE CONDITION! harldy ever driven and meticulously maintained and very well taken care of. Good luck man

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Ben, Allen, Khan you guys rock. Thanks for the posts. I guess no interest. Thats cool, I still like the car. I have gotten comments about it being an auto, but dont let that scare anyone. An LS6 intake/throttlebody and a better weather tune and this thing can easily hit 340rwhp THROUGH THE AUTO. Add a 3600 stall and some gears and say hello to low 12's all day long, while saving stress on the rear and gettting good mpg :)

Users who are viewing this thread