Just Confirmed! Pridefc V.I.P in Sept

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
I am on my way to the PrideFc Grand Prix in Tokyo in September! I get ringside seating and backstage, the complete vip. Always good to know people.....(pridefc judge)
This is definitely a "dream come true" for me.
Best part is , I don't even have to pay for the ticket, only airfare.
Too bad its only July.
PrideFc
had tell somebody, may as well be you all.

Black0ut

Established Member
svtcobras said:
I am on my way to the PrideFc Grand Prix in Tokyo in September! I get ringside seating and backstage, the complete vip. Always good to know people.....(pridefc judge)
Too bad its only July.
PrideFc

You have NO idea how jealous I am right now... I'd give my left and right nut to get a chance to go see that!!!

Have a great time man... I'll be watchin it on TV.. Wear an SVT shirt or something and I'll keep an eye out for you :banana:

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
svtcobras said:
Too bad its only July.
PrideFc

That is awesome! Get some good fun pics! Maybe one of Nog putting you in a RNC, or Cro LHKing you ;-)

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
CHILLY WILLY said:
That is awesome! Get some good fun pics! Maybe one of Nog putting you in a RNC, or Cro LHKing you ;-)
I will also be with the fighters taking pics for my buddy ,the judge. I am PSYCHED!!!

cobra96stang

Established Member
Thats badass!

I heard Crocop backed out because they weren't gonna pay the people who lose early or weren't going to pay them much. :shrug:
Anyone hear anything on that?

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
cobra96stang said:
Thats badass!

I heard Crocop backed out because they weren't gonna pay the people who lose early or weren't going to pay them much. :shrug:
Anyone hear anything on that?
I will find out tonight what the scoop is.

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
This rocks!

I landed in Tokyo, got picked up by a PrideFc driver, and have hung with Frank Trigg, Mauro, Matt Hume. Tomorrow, I will be attending the rules meeting and weigh ins. Thes are going to be awesome fights. Front friggan row seat!
Tonight I am going out to chow with Frank, Matt and Mauro. Tomorrow will be the photo ops with all the fighters. I will post them when I return (forgot my USB cable)
I am one lucky dogg..

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index_new_temp.php

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
svtcobras said:
I landed in Tokyo, got picked up by a PrideFc driver, and have hung with Frank Trigg, Mauro, Matt Hume. Tomorrow, I will be attending the rules meeting and weigh ins. Thes are going to be awesome fights. Front friggan row seat!
Tonight I am going out to chow with Frank, Matt and Mauro. Tomorrow will be the photo ops with all the fighters. I will post them when I return (forgot my USB cable)
I am one lucky dogg..

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index_new_temp.php
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread