Just bought these used wheels

homer302

Banned
Just bought these used wheels from anther member on here. I paid $500 for them and was able to drive and pick them up. Just curious what you guys think. The pics of the car are the wheels on it now. They aren't CCWs and like I said, I paid $500 for the wheels and tires and no shipping. They weren't my first choice but I already have a Terminator and I am trying to build a decent drive in the weather no matter what beater car that runs good. The 17X7 tires look like Corolla rims on there to me so my only requirement was it had to be 17X9. I am not putting 10.5 rims on this car because I can not afford the tires and it won't have that much power.

I like them a lot more then I thought I would even though he lied. He said he bought the tires new and he also said they didn't have any plugs or patches in them. One of them has a plug right in the center of the tread, nowhere near the edge and it's a DD so I am not that worried about it. Either he didn't buy the tires new or he knew they had a repair, one or the other.

I had the weights moved to the inside today so even if I don't keep them they will look nicer.

No harm, no foul. The car is my winter project which some of you saw in my post a couple weeks ago. I am going to put AFR heads on it, a cam and rockers (not talk, I already have all the parts) and it already has a GT40 intake and headers and exhaust and some other stuff. The suspension is the main project for the winter so I don't need ANY comments on the 4X4 ride height. I promise I will update this thread next spring with after pics of lowering.

:beer:

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
you did good, with the tires being relatively new. good buy.

homer302

Banned
Sorry, I confused you. I changed the first pics I posted of the car because it had the chrome Terminator wheels off my Terminator on it. I put those on just to take some pics and see what it looked like. The chrome is a HUGE difference on the Screaming yellow but on this car for some reason it just didn't stand out like it does on the yellow. :shrug:

It isn't you, I changed the pic on you. Here is what you saw.

IMG_2068.gif

Users who are viewing this thread