just bought the greatest thing in the world. and yes, it is Chuck Norris related!

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
I was buying some mahi mahi at a local meat shop and just next door was a thrift store. i've never really been in a thrift store and i didn't want to go back to work right away so i decided to check it out. i walked in and saw this. the gayest, funniest, and greatest thing ever! i just had to buy it.

a signed picture of the 8th shirtless wonder of the world. Chuck Norris! :lol:

chucksi9.jpg

Last edited:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
that picture killed a group of teenage cheerleaders because they got over sexed by the sight of a shirtless Chuck Norris...

5.4 speedster

Banned
that movie is badass! i forget what it's called but chuck and a large group of cops try a raid on some badguys. Chuck tells the other cops not to make a move until he signals them. well what happens?? they don't wait for the signal and half the cops end up getting blasted.

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
good find..............believe it or not you can find a lot of kewl shit in thrift stores. Me and a couple of friends played paintball in Versace shirts that we found. Just stay atleast 20 ft away from the used matresses.........urine, drool, and feces.........i dont even like breathing around those.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
straightliner1 said:
Wow, it looks like Chuck's sporting not only the 12 gauge, but a spare badger on his chest. Someone needs to trim that 70's mosh!

ROFL you just made my day:D

Users who are viewing this thread