just bought steeda spyder 20"

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
Maintenance | Photobucketjust wanna to share som pics of mine 07 gt500 with steeda spyder 20" just bought from steeda autosport

I already posted this in another thread that you quoted in but I thought I should point out that we have identical cars.

If you have the red interior package we have identical sister ships! :beer:

Same miles even!

Did you do a gear swap when you switched to the taller 315/35 tires?

FYI: Photos don't work.

Peace

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
just add pics on the photobucket account and try put it in here but no luck :( i need help post pics in here, hehe. and by the way, gear still stock at 3.31, rear tires kinda tall, oh well. Should i do gear change or not ?

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
just did some fun 1st, 2nd gear run yesterday , 1st gear off the line did not hook at all, its 27 degree in the morning, nitto nt05 315/35/20 spins too much, very disapointed :( should have bought drag radial , if somebody wanna buy mine new 315/35/20 i'll sell for very cheap

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Here you go buddy :beer:

2013-02-11215706_zps4179e106.jpg

APMECH

Established Member
just did some fun 1st, 2nd gear run yesterday , 1st gear off the line did not hook at all, its 27 degree in the morning, nitto nt05 315/35/20 spins too much, very disapointed :( should have bought drag radial , if somebody wanna buy mine new 315/35/20 i'll sell for very cheap

Don't worry too much, nothing will hook @ 27 degrees.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
front wheel offset is et45, rear is et59 , fit nice not sticking out at all. The rear left wheel did not stick out either even with 2" lowering and stock panhard bar.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
wow thanks for updating the pic , nice :) how u do that?

Click on your link in the first post and when the photobucket account pops up with the picture showing, look all the way to the right of the screen at the bottom where it says "Image Links." Highlight the string of letters and symbols in the box that says "IMG Image Code" and copy it all by right clicking and hitting "copy". Then paste that exact string into your post by right clicking in your post and hitting "paste". Nothing else needs to be done, it will show up in your post as the original picture.

Users who are viewing this thread